Buy / Sell / Pawn Items
Come by one of our locations to browse our wide variety of items - jewelry, electronics, tools, home/garden, sporting goods/musical instruments, vehicles, and everything in between. Our inventory is ever changing in that we are constantly accepting and selling newly acquired products on a daily and weekly basis. All items that are on our shelves have been carefully inspected, tested, and cleaned before they are put out for sale. We pride ourselves in great customer service and providing our customers with the best prices and deals around.
Collateral (Pawn) Loans
What is a Pawn Loan?
Simply, bring in an item of value and we will loan you cash in return.
If you are in need of a short-term, affordable loan, call or stop in to inquire about our collateral-based loans (also called a pawn loan). All that is required is your ID and some type of collateral. Based on the value of the item, we can give you a cash loan on the spot. It is a great way to obtain cash fast without having to outright sell any of your prized possessions. The process is easy, convenient, and will never affect or impact your credit score/history. No credit check is required. Our customers come from all walks of life as we pride ourselves in catering to anyone who is in need of our services.
Swing by one of our stores with an ID and one of our staff members will fairly value your item(s) of choice to see if it can cover the cash you are requesting. We determine the loan amount based on the item and its condition – then we can write up a loan and offer you the best deal we can come up with. Furthermore, we will securely stash away your item(s) until you return to pick it up at a designated date.
Here’s a simplified summarized step-by-step process:
1. Bring in your item(s)
2. We’ll fairly assess your item(s) and make you an offer (accept/decline)
3. If you accept, we’ll input your ID into our system to produce your pawn contract
4. We then can give you cash (on the spot)
5. Your item is safely stored until you return to pick it up : )
* Must be 18 yrs of age or older, have a valid state issued ID, and of course - you must own the item outright
* No Credit Check is required
Free Layaway Program (10/10/10)*
Short on funds, but need or want to purchase an item at one of our stores? Take advantage of our 10-10-10 deal. The structure of our layaway payment plan consists of the following: 10% down payment, pay 10% per month, for a total 10 months. A simple, easy, and convenient system to go about buying a special gift for someone or an item you’ve been eyeing for a while, but do not quite have the proper funds yet.
Come take a look at our available merchandise and display shelves to see if there is an item you would like to put on layaway before it is gone. We will securely hold your item in-store and once you totally pay off your balance in full, you can take it home. 10-10-10!
* No additional charge for layaway - as long as you consistently make your 10% monthly payments : )
· Call or visit a store near you for more information
· Must have the car title
· Must have insurance (unless car is being sold)
Hard Money Loans
What’s a hard money loan? It is a type of asset-based loan in which the borrower receives funds secured by real estate/land/property. Typically used - any property without mortgage that is not your primary residence. The amount of money you borrow is mainly based on the value of the property and less about your financial position as we don’t required a credit score check. The value of the asset is of importance when securing this type of loan. Examples include: rental property, construction of a new property, renovations, etc.
Why get a hard money loan?
· They can be a great alternative to traditional loans as they can be closed significantly easier and quicker - rather than dealing with complex loan applications and background checks.
· These type of agreements can be more flexible such as having the ability to create better repayment schedules and avoiding large corporations who typically have stringent rules/regulations.
· Easier to get approved because it is collaterally based